For more information about an adoptable pet, click on the pet's name or picture in our pet list to go to our Petfinder website, read all about the pet, and watch the pet's video.
Our pets are also on the Adopt-A-Pet website. We have received their "badge of approval", which states that the Pet Refuge has passed an initial screening process and been approved by Adopt-a-Pet.com.
You can also contact the Pet Refuge at (401) 294-1115, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more info about adopting a furry friend.
Cat Adoption Application
The Cat Adoption Application is available in PDF or Microsoft Word. To complete the application:
- Print the PDF or Microsoft Word version of the application, fill it out by hand, and then bring it with you when you visit the Pet Refuge.
To print it in PDF, you must have the Adobe Reader software. Click here to download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website.
- Open the Microsoft Word version of the application, type your answers on it, and select the appropriate checkboxes. (NOTE: To select or de-select a checkbox, double-click on the checkbox and then select the appropriate option.) Save the application and e-mail it as a file attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
You can also fax the application to us. Our fax# is 401-294-4963.
Select a file format:
- .doc (for Microsoft Word 97-2003)
- .docx (for Microsoft Word 2007 and later)
- .pdf (PDF format)
Adoption fees for mixed-breed cats are:
- Kitten up to 6 months old: $135.00
Second kitten up to 6 months old: $115.00
Total for two kittens: $250.00
- Kitten over 6 months to 1 year old: $120.00
Second kitten over 6 months to 1 year old: $100.00
Total for two kittens: $220.00
- Cat 1 year old and over: $100.00
Second cat over 1 year old: $80.00
Total for two cats: $180.00
- Mother and one kitten: $210.00
Purebred and special needs cats have special pricing.
The adoption fee includes:
- Distemper shot
- Rabies shot
- Testing the mother or one of the kittens in the litter for feline leukemia and feline aids
- Free exam at a participating veterinarian
- Spaying or neutering